For over 25 years, the Astro traction hoists, known for its robust and durable design have proven its capabilities to meet
the most challenging heavy industrial and construction project needs.
Our NEW and IMPROVED Astro E2200 is designed to meet your most challenging elevator installation and maintenance project needs.
Featuring integrated safeties and a load-dependent traction design, the Astro is available in 1000 lb, 1500 lb and now a NEW 2200 lb capacity,
offering a perfect lifting solution for your elevator construction phase.
It can be installed easily onto the elevator false cars, allowing it to be motorized for easy, fast and safe operation for various maintenance
phases such as sealing, track laying, installation of level doors and more.
- Integrated safeties built into the body of the hoist, ensure operator safety by eliminating risk of omission or poor install, and reduce number of SKUs that need to be tracked in fleet
- Longest duty cycle in its class provides operator confidence to finish the job
- Load dependent traction offers extended wire rope life
- Robust castings and wire rope path minimize hoist damages in case of rope jams
- Modular construction allows flexibility for power pack replacement and enables quick service time
- Ergonomic handles make it easy to position on the work platform
- Standard visible hour meter conveniently located to help determine next service
- UL Classified
- Self-reeving traction hoist
- Load dependent traction system
- Slack rope safety device
- Overspeed safety device with electrical interlock
- Top limit switch
- Electro-mechanical overload detection device
- Electro-mechanical service brake
- 'No Power' emergency descent system
- 'Power On' indicator light
- Hour meter
* Canadian customers: The Astro E1500 is CUL approved and meets Canada's 10:1 wire
rope safety factor with a 3/8 in. wire rope and 15,000 lb minimum breaking strength.
Order part number 4775-xxx.